It doesn’t seem to be a secret for anyone, but just in case you didn’t know…. online purchases have boomed these last few years!
Today, we can shop for almost anything on the net: toothpaste, underwear, a new fridge or even your future car! But did you know that you could also buy a mattress on the Internet? Probably.
However, did you know that you could order a mattress delivered in a box? Now that we have your complete attention, read the following to find out more about the fabulous product that is the Polysleep mattress in a box!
A Mattress in a Box? Really?
Really, yes! Build from Viscoelastic Hybrid Foam, our Polysleep mattress can be easily compressed, folded, rolled and stored in a box before being delivered to your home! Once taken out of its packaging, your mattress in a box will take back its original shape in a few minutes; therefore, you will not have to wait for several days before using your new purchase!
Advantages of purchasing a Polysleep Mattress
By opting for a mattress delivered in a box, you will enjoy several advantages. First, saving time. Let’s be honest, who would say no to more time? Indeed, our hectic pace of life does not leave us with a lot of available time to shop for mattresses in stores. Work, buying groceries, traffic, training at the gym (we know that just like us, you would never miss your training session for anything…). Next, you will get a product with proven reliability, more durable than spring mattresses. Indeed, the latter lose over 10 % firmness during their first year of service life, while a Polysleep mattress will always remain as firm and offer optimal support, even after several years.
How are Polysleep Mattresses made?
You might be wondering where does Polysleep come from and who we are! Polysleep is a 100% Canadian company that only uses Canadian materials in the manufacturing of its mattresses!
Our mattresses are made of several layers of foam. However, there are no unnecessary layers for more “blah blah blah”, each layer of the mattress has a real benefit:
- The base. Acting as a boxspring, the base provides reinforcement to your mattress.
- The transition layers. Located between the base and the top layer, it offers optimal support.
- The hybrid top layer. Made of Ventilated Viscoelastic Hybrid Foam, not only can it fit your body’s shape, it can also keep you cool all night by preventing moisture from accumulating. It also identifies pressure points to then reduce the temperature and firmness of these points in a few seconds.
- The extra-firm frame. This support frame prevents the mattress from flattening out when you sit along the edges of the bed.
- The liquid repellent cover. Soft to the touch, it allows for efficient protection of the mattress.
How sure are you that I will love my Polysleep mattress?
If you are reluctant to purchase a mattress delivered in a box, don’t worry: we offer you a 100-night trial period, during which you could return your mattress if you don’t like it and we will give you a refund*. A small fee will be deducted from your refund price, but we'll come to you to your place and pick it up!
But between us, there will be no need for that because you will love your Polysleep mattress so much!