Ready for back to school? Here are some tips and tricks for a good night's sleep before school starts.
You didn't see summer pass by, and now the back-to-school season is around the corner. You are having trouble getting your kids back to their normal sleep routine. You didn't see summer pass by, and now the back-to-school season is around the corner. You are having trouble getting your kids back to their normal sleep routine?
Sending the kids back to school can be a burden and a stressful time. The stress can cause mothers not to sleep well, and we surely don't want that. We believe mothers deserve the best rest to full up to the return to school. At Polysleep, we thought of you. We've come up with some easy tips and tricks to help the whole family get the best nights of sleep before the big day.
Here are some tips and tricks to help:
2. Lavender oil on the pillow. Only a few drops of lavender essential oil can make a difference.
3. A quiet environment. Make sure there is no unwanted noise, like a toy that could start beeping during the night.
6. Having the school bag and lunch by the door and the clothes ready for the next day.
7. Make sure their bedtime routine is back on track. (PJs are on, teeth are brushed.)
8. Avoid watching TV or looking at screens at least 2 hours before bed.
9. The night lamp. For young kids, this can make them feel more secure and help them fall asleep. Just a small lamp not to bright plug in the wall.
10. A good mattress. Is the mattress still in good shape? Are the springs or the foam coming back up once you slept on them? How long has it been since you cleaned it? All these are factors that can affect sleep. A good mattress makes all the difference.
We hope these tips and tricks help.
If you have other tips and tricks for us, we are always open to learning more because at Polysleep, sleep matters enormously to us. We want to make sure you get the best rest before the big day.
Good luck with the big day, and may the sleeping routine began!