It seems like you're not in the right place!
Let us guide you on your path to a better night's sleep.
Why our Foam Mattresses are Different
What is a Foam Mattress?
A foam mattress is a revolutionary bedding option designed to provide optimal comfort and support during sleep.
Memory foam, a common material used in foam mattresses, is known for its ability to conform to the shape of the body. It responds to body heat, molding itself to the contours and evenly distributing weight. This adaptability reduces pressure points, making it an ideal choice for those with back pain or joint issues.
Foam mattresses, in general, excel in motion isolation, preventing disturbances caused by movement. This makes them an excellent choice for couples, ensuring an uninterrupted and peaceful night's sleep.
Why Foam Mattresses are Better?
Memory foam mattresses have gained popularity for several reasons, and while we won’t claim they are universally better than all other types, we highlight their many advantages.
Comfort and Conformity:
- Quality: Choosing a foam mattress is a commitment to comfort, support, and overall well-being. Memory foam is typically high-quality and denser (look for 2.5lb or higher).
- Comfort & Feel: Foam mattresses, especially memory foam, adapt to the body's contours for personalized support, promoting proper spinal alignment and reducing pressure points.
- Allergy: Foam mattresses resist dust mites and allergens due to their dense structure, making them a healthier choice for individuals prone to allergies or respiratory issues.
- Advantage: Memory foam excels at isolating motion. If you share your bed with a restless partner, memory foam can minimize disturbances.
- Unique Feature: Memory foam responds to body heat and weight, distributing pressure evenly. It cradles your body, reducing stress on joints and promoting better circulation.
Invest in a foam mattress for a restful night's sleep and enjoy the numerous benefits it brings to your overall sleep quality and health.
Our Mattresses' Firmness
Our mattresses are rated on a firmness scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being the softest and 10 being the firmest. Experts from various medical backgrounds recommend a semi-firm mattress between 5 and 8 on the firmness scale.